A highly reputable and well known Hong Kong company requires a motivated and committed Contracts Manager to join its Commercial and Contract Management section. You be based within the Supply Chain, Estimating and Administration Department and will report to the Senior Contract/Commercial Executive.
As Contracts Manager your role is to lead the end-to-end commercial control of property projects from conception to handover.
Various property related building and commercial projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct analysis on the information presented
- Support commercial decisions and provide advice
- Provide project assessments on commercial validity to new and existing projects
- Identify risk and develop strategies for mitigating actions
- Source suitable suppliers and advise on tender lists
- Maintain supplier relationships
- Provide commercial expertise to business managers within the company
- Maintain cost data analysis and benchmarking
- Advise on procurement
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience working within Quantity Surveying in Hong Kong
- Client side/Consultancy experience is preferred
- Strong experience in both pre and post contract duties
- Experience of being the lead commercial/cost professional on numerous projects
- Ability to multi-task and manage several ongoing projects
- Strong communication skill in Cantonese and English
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional chartered status such as MRICS is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Highly regarded and well established organisation with a long history in Hong Kong. The employing company will provide excellent career development opportunities and chance to progress your skills and knowledge within Quantity Surveying.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package - Generous allowances - Medical scheme - In house training and development scheme