Cost ManagerRef MAX7276 Job Posted 02/10/2018 Region London Location Waterloo, London Salary £40k - £45k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Unique and Exclusive opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor with a strong cost management background for a consultancy or contractor to join a fantastic construction consultancy in their Waterloo office. You will be a Quantity Surveyor delivering unique projects for exciting clients in the retail and entertainment sector.
You will be a Quantity Surveyor on projects in the retail and entertainment sector, with some of the leading and most exciting clients in this sector.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the building sector
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor within the entertainment or retail sector is favourable but not essential, solid building sector experience is seen as very good for this role
- Cost Planning Experience
- Pre and Post Contract experience
- Self-Motivated and proactive attitude
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Experience with computer based estimating software is desirable
- Main Contractor background is considered for those with Pre-Contract experience
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline is desired
- Chartered status (MRICS) is preferred however candidates with good experience and drive are also considered.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a unique employer that are market leaders in the retail and entertainment sectors. They promote unrivalled career progression and scope to be responsible for your own team within a growing company should you show the desire and skills to succeed.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary with benefits, and reward their staff when quality work is shown.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend