An excellent opportunity for a Senior Consultant / Delay Analyst has arisen to join a specialist claims and expert witness consultancy in their London office. You will be assisting a Director on exciting disputes using your delay analysis and report writing skills.
You will play an integral role in the support of the delivery of expert witness, claims management and dispute resolution advice to key clients, providing a 1st class service in a range of sectors. Typically these will be high value and complex.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provision of specialist expert advice to external clients
- To support provision of specialist expert advice on all alternative dispute resolution subject areas
- Support the appointed Expert on selected commissions
- Deliver Expert Claims Services in line with client briefs
- Write sections of Expert Reports
- Use your delay analysis skills to assess Extensions of Time claims
- Assist in disputes arising from live project work
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong on site experience is key in a planning role
- Shown Experience of programme management on Major Projects
- Experienced in delay analysis
- Relevant construction degree or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Qualification in construction law is a benefit
- Member of professional body is desired but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will join a specialist professional consultancy that provides expert advice in the disciplines of Cost and Project Management, Claims and Disputes, and Expert Witness Services in the UK and overseas.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a fantastic package including a car allowance.