Delay AnalystRef MAX8625 Job Posted 01/04/2019 Region North and Scotland Location Warrington, Cheshire Salary Circa £55k - £75k (DOE) Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A role exists as a Delay Analyst (Senior Consultant) at one of the market leading claims and disputes specialists, based out of their Warrington, Cheshire office.
In this position you will work for one of the largest and most reputable disputes consultancies in the World and have exposure to major engineering projects both in the UK and overseas. You will work alongside leading professionals providing claims and expert witness services to their clients.
The Warrington office has circa 30 staff providing claims, expert witness and general commercial management services to clients typically on engineering projects.
Projects will typically be located in the north of England, Scotland and overseas. Providing candidates with an exciting variety of prestigious and complex work.
The specialism of this business unit is working on heavy civils related projects which can include marine, power, oil and gas, ports, harbours, dredging, mechanical and much more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delay Analysis on engineering projects
- High level report writing including sections of expert reports
- Assess / manage extension of time claims for clients
- Preparation and defence of complex claims
- Provision of specialist expert advice
- Schedule/programme analysis
- Assessing lost productivity
- Client meetings
- Support business growth
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates should have a reasonable amount of experience carrying out delay related claims work. Ideally for a specialist disputes consultancy.
- Extensive background as a Planner in the engineering sector
- Candidates with some exposure to preparing expert documents are desired
- Strong report writing skills
- Extensive experience using common planning software’s such as Primavera P6
- A Degree or similar equivalent qualification is desired
- Further qualifications relating to construction law or relevant membership to professional bodies are advantageous but not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is one of the largest and most reputable claims and disputes companies in the World. This specific business unit are based out of Warrington, Cheshire and have circa 30 staff working out if this office on major projects in the North and Overseas.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Circa £55k - £75k Basic Salary
+ Benefits Package including pension & private healthcare
- Quantum Expert Warrington, Cheshire - Negotiable Salary & Package + Bonus
- Delay Expert Warrington, Cheshire - Negotiable Salary & Package + Bonus
- Associate Delay Expert UAE, Middle East - 60k - 65k AED p/m
- Quantum Analyst Central London - £45k - £50k + package
- Senior Quantum Consultant Central London - £60k - £75k + package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend