Delay Analyst Senior Consultant
Delay Analyst Senior Consultant opportunity for an experienced planner, engineer, or related professional with experience in quantum forensic analysis to move into specialist claims and disputes division to work on some of the largest national and international projects currently in arbitration or litigation and be a part of an expanding and highly regarded team.
The client is looking for a Delay Analyst Senior Consultant to support leading delay experts involved in international arbitration and litigation.
This client is seeking candidates who are most experienced professionals in the expert advisory sector dedicated to progressing their career in Delay Analysis work. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the global leading expert advisory consultancies and take the first step towards a career in construction disputes.
Project Details: Opportunity to become a lead assistant working as a Delay Analyst Senior Consultant for a world- renowned Quantum experts on some of the largest national and international projects in arbitration and litigation. As a Delay Analyst Senior Consultant, you can join and be part of a highly experienced construction disputes team. The work is London based with scope of international travel.
Opportunity to become a lead assistant working as a Delay Analyst Senior Consultant for a world- renowned Quantum experts on some of the largest national and international projects in arbitration and litigation. As a Delay Analyst Senior Consultant, you can join and be part of a highly experienced construction disputes team. The work is London based with scope of international travel.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drafting expert reports and analysis for the final reports
- Managing budgets, fee reports of the projects
- Managing workload and tasks for the project team
- Reviewing documents on varied project types in a broad range of industries like infrastructure, oil and gas, and residential
- Drafting notes and external communication to assist with the project scope and individual work stream
- Drafting projects and proposals of fee for small and medium projects and assisting on proposals for large projects.
- Presenting and participating in client meetings
- Development and training of team members will also be the candidate`s responsibility
- Attending marketing events and client events, seminars, and lectures to build relationship in the field
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable candidates will have 7-10 years of work experience in the construction industry in a planning, engineering, or related professional construction job role with a good understanding of how projects are built
- Able to use Ms Excel to an advanced level
- Candidate must have experience in performing Quantum forensic analysis
- Experience of working with legal professionals. This could either be, inhouse or external law firms or legal teams in the preparation of quantum reports for disputes.
- Exceptional report writing skills
- Good understanding of Primavera, and other planning software packages would be an advantage
- Candidates must have excellent analytical skills, and strong attention to detail
- Candidates must be seriously motivated, energetic, pro-active, and professional to work in a specialist delay analysis environment
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken are essential
- Candidates should be degree qualified in construction related field such as civil engineering, project management, construction management, or related area
- Candidate should be RICS or MRICS qualified
- MSc in a relevant field would be an advantage, but is not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This hiring company is a large and leading international disputes consultancy with offices throughout the UK. They provide programme management, forensic delay, project management, and quantity surveying expert work services.
They can offer successful candidates a fantastic career in construction disputes, working alongside some of the most reputable experts in the UK. You will gain exposure to an enviable variety of disputes related work on projects all around the World, whilst being based in their London office.