Delay ExpertRef MAX8384 Job Posted 07/01/2019 Region Europe Location Paris, France Salary €Negotiable + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
We are seeking Associate or Lead Delay Experts based in Paris, to discuss a unique opportunity with a top end international construction disputes and expert witness consultancy. Those suitable will ideally have Expert Witness sector experience, be based in Paris, and will have operated at the Associate Director level or above.
As an experienced Delay professional you will be analysing delays and other dispute types on major construction disputes in Europe and the wider global construction market. Project sectors are variable in the construction and infrastructure sectors, but will all be of major value.
Responsibilities and Duties
The role available is to work as an Associate or lead Delay Expert Witness in a Paris office, working on construction disputes in the European and wider international construction and infrastructure market.
The majority of this work will relate to the Arbitration and Litigation stages of major claims and disputes in the construction and infrastructure sectors. Over the course of your career here, you will be involved in major disputes on various large scale projects, and the role will offer exposure to an exciting variety of project sectors.
Some specific duties include:
• Expert Delay Analysis
• High level expert report writing
• Provision of specialist expert advice
• Managing and assessing contract terminations
• Expert testimony if you show the desire, ability, and qualifications to do so
• Manage more junior delay analysts and expert consultants
• Grow a network of potential clients and contacts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Shown experience in the expert witness sector
- Strong Planning and Delay Analysis background, enabling and assisting in the continuance of high calibre Expert Witness services
- Strong continuity at previous employers
- Degree qualified
- Qualifications in construction law are beneficial however not essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a renowned, top end international consultancy specialising in high value and complex construction disputes. They employ Quantum and Delay staff at all levels across multiple continents.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package, with lucrative financial bonuses for high quality work.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend