Delay ExpertRef MAX8623 Job Posted 01/04/2019 Region North and Scotland Location Warrington, Cheshire Salary Negotiable Salary & Package + Bonus Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
An exciting vacancy exists for a senior Delay Analyst with significant exposure to Expert Witness work to manage a team of Delay Consultants in the North of the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one on the largest and most reputable construction disputes consultancies in the market. You will report directly into the Regional Director and be an integral part of the growth of the Delay side of their business. The successful candidate will ideally be based out of the Warrington, Cheshire office. However for the ideal candidate, there may be some flexibility to be based elsewhere in the North of the UK.
The hiring company already have a strong Delay team, however there are ambitious plans to grow this business unit over the next 12 months and that will involve getting firm leadership in place and building an even larger team around the successful individual.
In this role, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of interesting and complex projects both domestically in the UK and overseas. There will be a bias towards heavy civils / M&E / off shore projects.
Projects will typically be based in the North England, Scotland and Overseas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expert Delay Analysis
- High level expert report writing
- Provision of specialist expert advice
- Managing and assessing contract terminations
- Expert testimony if you show the desire, ability, and qualifications to do so
- Manage junior delay analysts and expert consultants
- Assist in the growth of a network of potential clients and contacts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have strong exposure to Expert Witness work. Ideally having testified as an Expert previously.
- Will likely have a strong network of solicitors and relevant professionals in the legal sector
- Strong Planning and Delay Analysis background, enabling and assisting in the continuance of high calibre Expert Witness services
- Strong continuity of employment is desired
- Demonstrable experience using Primavera P3 and P6
- A Degree of similar equivalent in a relevant subject
- Further qualifications in Law / Arbitration would be advantageous but are not essential
- Relevant Professional Memberships are advantageous
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is one of the largest and most reputable claims and disputes companies in the World. This specific business unit are based out of Warrington, Cheshire and have circa 30 staff working out if this office on major projects in the North and Overseas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Delay Expert to join , manage and play an integral role in the achievement of ambitious growth plans for the business in 2019 and onwards. In return, the employer are willing to pay a market leading salary and benefits package with bonus.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Negotiable Basic Salary & Package + Bonus
Guide Salary: Circa £90k - £120k (Negotiable) - Potentially more for ideal candidate
- Quantum Claims Consultant Dubai, UAE - 38K – 45K AED p/m all in salary
- Associate Delay Expert UAE, Middle East - 60k - 65k AED p/m
- Managing Delay Consultant East Birmingham - £65k - £75k + package
- Senior Quantum Analyst Central London - £55k - £70k + package
- Quantum Analyst Central London - £45k - £50k + package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend