Deputy Commercial Manager
An exciting Deputy Commercial Manager role has been created to assist the current Commercial Manager on a $2Bn mixed use scheme in Doha, Qatar. This position in a full time, permanent role to work for a leading International main contractor with a track record of delivering mega projects.
This specific role is to assist on the close out of an ongoing mixed use scheme in Doha. The future for this role will be that you will be absorbed into the greater Middle East region business unit for this leading contractor and take up a similar role on one of their future projects.
The projects is an exciting redevelopment project of down town Doha. It is a mixed use residential project valued at circa $2Bn and comprising of high end residential apartments, luxury hotels and commercial properties.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main purpose of this role is to support the Commercial Manager in successfully closing out this project and successfully managing existing and future claims and disputes that are outstanding on the project. This includes up stream to the client and downstream to the sub contractors.
Desired Skills and Experience
This role would most likely suit a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager with strong exposure to claims & disputes related work.
• Candidates must have good exposure to Mixed-land use projects/ Hotels/ high-end residential apartments etc in the GCC region
• Candidates will have a good knowledge of claims & disputes
• Candidates will come from a main contractor background, rather than a Consultancy.
• Candidates will be qualified to Degree level or a similar equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are one of the largest International Main Contractors in the World. They have a strong record for delivering mega projects in the Middle East region and are now an established name in this market.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- 45k - 55k QAR p/m All in Salary
- 6 Day working week
- 21 Calendar days holiday + Public holidays
- Insurances paid