Summary of Director Job Vacancy - London
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant to join a a major global business & specialist advisory consultancy at Director level to be based in London, UK.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for running the operations for the relevant department within the Construction Solutions Team
- Business Development and involvement in the day-to-day business administration and company operations
- Providing advise and solutions to a range of commercial and contractual matters to project stakeholders including Government bodies, developers and contractors
- Investigating and writing expert reports on the impacts of project delay, disruption, contractor due diligence and quantum
- Providing expert testimony and giving evidence in construction-related arbitration hearings
Desired Skills and Experience
- On-hands construction experience gained from reputable contractors and consultancies
- Client facing and ability to business develop and plan the direction for the company's operations
- Testifying or Expert Witness experience is a pre-requisite, preferably gained through experience in ICC hearings
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Chartership with a professionally recognised body such as MRICs or similar qualifications
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A multinational advisory firm with a core practice area in Construction Solutions and Litigation Consulting.