Director of Expert Witness ServicesRef MAX8721 Job Posted 31/05/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary Neg Salary + Bonus + Benefits Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A senior management position has arisen to become the Director of the London office of a specialist construction disputes and advisory consultancy.
This is an exciting role for a passionate and enthusiastic professional with a track record of testifying as an independent expert. The successful candidate will become an integral member of the senior management team and be given the necessary support to grow the businesses London office as well as charged with supporting junior staff in the delivery of disputes and advisory services. Suitable candidates could come from a Quantum or Delay background.
The company provide Quantum and Delay related advisory and expert services for building and engineering disputes, both in the UK and overseas. The size of disputes has ranged anywhere from £10k - £1 Billion over the lifetime of the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is a senior management role, reporting directly to the Directors of the business. The hiring company already have an office in London, and an established business. However they seek a permanent member of staff to be based from that office and be responsible for providing expert and advisory services, bringing in new work and supporting junior members of staff directly under their leadership.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of testifying as an Expert is essential in construction disputes
- Previous experience of operating in a senior level role responsible for work winning specifically within the construction disputes industry
- Passionate and enthusiastic personality, that can buy into the businesses plans and bring in new work
- Strong background of working on either Delay or Quantum disputes or both
- Must be full members of a relevant and highly respected professional body relevant to their discipline. i.e. RICS, MCIOB etc
- Ideally have studied further education such as an LLM or MSc in Construction Law
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is an established business who specialise in providing commercial and planning expert advice for construction disputes. Their senior management team have all had extensive experience of being appointed as experts on a range of disputes in the engineering and building sectors.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Negotiable basic salary
+ Generous Bonus and benefits package
- Associate Director Quantum Claims Munich, Germany - Negotiable Basic Salary + Benefits
- Associate Director Quantum Claims Liverpool - £70k - £85k + Bonus + Benefits
- Associate Director Quantum Claims Manchester - £70k - £85k + Bonus + Benefits
- Associate Director Quantum Claims Coventry, Warwickshire - £70k - £85k + Bonus + Benefits
- Senior Delay Consultant Munich, Germany - Negotiable Basic Salary + Package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend