Dispute Resolution Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8977 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region North and Scotland Location Lancashire Salary Negotiable Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 29/09/2020 Status Live
A Chartered Quantity Surveyor vacancy for an individual with proven experience in managing and leading clients in adjudication and assisting in expert witness related duties.
The successful will join a specialist construction dispute resolution department within a forward-thinking consultancy that is growing in size and reputation.
Whilst working in this role you will gain exposure to adjudication and arbitration experience on behalf of a range of clients and projects across all sectors of the construction and engineering industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Dispute Resolution Quantity Surveyor will be required to:
- Managed the claims and dispute resolution process on behalf of clients
- Assist in expert witness and advisory work
- Write detailed reports
- Assist in generating new business
- Manage, advise and report progress to the client regularly
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have circa 10+ years of working in a Quantity Surveying role or specialist claims / expert witness role, managing adjudications.
- Prior experience of carrying out work as an independent expert witness, or assisting a lead expert is required.
- Strong client facing skills and the ability to assist with business development tasks and generating new work for the business
- Excellent report writing skills
- Fully Chartered Quantity Surveyor. Ideally, with the RICS, however similarly reputable institutions such as the ICES will be considered.
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The employer is an established construction dispute resolution consultancy growing in size and reputation. Suitable candidates can expect a competitive salary package commensurate with the position offered.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous Salary
- Generous Package
- Training & Professional Memberships Allowance
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend