E&M Planning Engineer
Summary of E&M Planning Engineer Job Vacancy - Macau
An excellent opportunity is now provided to you!
A renowned main contractor company is currently looking for Electrical and Mechanical (E&M) planning engineers to work on a high-end hotel project in Macau. Great career development opportunity and all-rounded support are provided.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all E&M planning activities in a major hotel project in Macau.
- Review documentation relating to schedule and cost for all E&M provisions.
- Coordinate and liaise with other members of the team, consultants and clients to ensure efficient running of daily operations.
- Make use of appropriate software such as Primavera P6 to ensure methods of programming and project controls are implemented efficiently.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous hotel project experience is a distinct advantage.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese is essential.
- Ideally you will be permanent Macau or Hong Kong resident.
- Degree in electrical/mechanical/building services engineering.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The client is a world recognized main contractor company with eminence in Hong Kong and Macau. Their continuing success in projects that range from large scale civil works to big budget building construction means they are always on the lookout for high quality candidates to join their professional teams in a variety of disciplines. Apply now for a chance to gain promising career development in interesting and challenging projects.