E&M Project Manager Water
Our client, a highly respected, Hong Kong head quartered, electrical, mechanical and technologies service provider, is seeking to appoint a talented E&M Project Manager to lead the charge on their water and sewage projects
You will be based on one or multiple major water projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and drive major water treatment and sewage treatment projects from inception through to delivery, commissioning and close out
- Build, mentor and develop project teams and foster a success culture
- Champion health and safety on the project, leading by example
- Understand the importance of sustainable development
Desired Skills and Experience
- 15 years of relevant design and construction experience in building services with particular focus on heavily serviced industrial facilities eg sewage treatment plants
- Demonstrable track record of delivering complex and high value projects
- Solid local network and connection with relevant Government authorities
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English and Chinese
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Building Services or Environmental Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered Engineer (MICE or MHKIE) or equivalent
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A highly respected, Hong Kong head quartered, electrical, mechanical and technologies service provider with a stable and sustainable portfolio of projects across Hong Kong and through its affiliates, globally.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is available for the successful individual.