A full time Employers Agent is required to join a fantastic construction consultancy in their Central London office, to work under JCT Design and Build contracts. You will have a strong background in Quantity Surveying or Project Management, and be the contract administrator in a pre and post contract role on large construction projects.
You will be the Employers Agent on major projects in the building construction sector.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Co-ordinating the review of information prepared by the contractor
- Managing change control procedures
- Review progress of works and preparing reports for the client
- Arranging handovers
- Pre-Contract experience
- Self-Motivated and proactive attitude
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team player
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or construction management similar discipline is strongly desired
- Chartered member of professional body such as the RICS or APM is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is regarded as one of the most reputable construction consultancies in the current UK market. The company currently employs over 60 cost management staff and growing, offering unrivalled project exposure and career growth, along with chartership support, and first class training and development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary with benefits, and reward their staff when quality work is shown.