Employers Agent QS
A fantastic role has been opened up for a specialist Quantity Surveyor with experience of the Employers Agent role in Central London. You will use your client facing personality to maintain and create new business, with a view to promotion within the company once you have shown your capability. This role is to work for a cost consultancy with a vibrant London office.
Projects will cover Residential, Commercial, Education, Laboratories and Pharmaceutical.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your responsibilities will be (not limited to):
- Act as the contracts administrator on behalf of clients
- Use your interpersonal skills to liaise with, and create your own client base
- Utilise the JCT form of contract on most projects
- Act as a strong team player
- Pre and Post contract work
- Oversee contractors on site
Desired Skills and Experience
- Client facing personality
- JCT contract knowledge
- Experience in the Employers Agent role in the built environment
- Pre and Post contract experience is essential
- RICS accredited degree is strongly preferred
- Full Member of the RICS is preferred, however not essential should you be on course to complete, or show the desire to complete
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a market leading multi-disciplinary construction consultancy with offices in the UK and overseas. They operate vibrant offices and provide fantastic opportunities for growth within.