Engineering Contracts Manager
A specialist district cooling company based in Hong Kong and part of a major water services group is seeking to appoint a high calibre Engineering Contracts Manager with an engineering background to identify new business opportunities and drive business growth.
You will be based at the project site office near Kai Tak.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement strategies to drive business growth in energy services market;
- Identify new business opportunities and meet with potential clients for presenting proposals;
- Coordinate with internal technical, commercial and financial teams to prepare project cost estimate and technical proposal
- Prepare tender documents;
- Coordinate with sub-contractors and suppliers for preparing project budget cost.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years’ solid working experience in E&M consultant or contracting firms;
- Able to work independently, self-motivated result-oriented and with strong sense of responsibility;
- Good interpersonal, communication and technical presentation skills;
- Good command in written and spoken in English and Chinese;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Engineer.
- Degree or above in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Professional membership from a relevant organization will be an advantage;
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is a major global waste, water, and waste to energy services provider. With offices across China, Asia and the west, it strives to provide sustainable solutions to its clients.
At the core of the group’s success, naturally, is it people and our client strives to create a fun, challenging and performance driven business culture where imagination, skill and high standards are rewarded and its people are constantly challenged to find and follow a better way and aspire to excel!. Career development resources, initiatives and tools are provided each step of the way to achieve these desired outcomes.
The group is seeking to appoint the very best talent to help its journey continue to become a major force in Asia and offers excellent construction careers. Maxim has been retained to provide recruitment support and invites motivated and imaginative candidates to get in touch and explore this excellent career opportunity.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package and benefits available to the successful candidate.