Entry Level Delay Analyst Expert WitnessRef MAX8794 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region London Location London Salary £50k - £65k + Bonus Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 19/02/2020 Status Filled: Apply to be considered for other jobs like this
This is an entry level role into a specialist delay analysis position with a leading expert witness consultancy based in central London.
The position would suit candidates who have a couple of year’s planning experience with a main contractor or consultancy, who are interested in pursuing a career in the construction disputes sector, specialising in delay analysis.
No prior experience in a claims or disputes role is necessary, however some exposure to delay analysis within your Planning role would be advantageous.
As a business, the hiring company specialise in acting as the party appointed expert by clients with disputes heading for arbitration or litigation.
With multiple industry leading experts within the business, they are appointed on some of the most high-profile disputes globally. Therefore, the successful candidate will gain exposure working on overseas disputes whilst working out of their London office.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your job title will be Associate and you will work as part of a team of staff providing analytical support to the lead expert and their team. This is a junior position within the team and your duties will reflect this in the early stages of your employment. Your role will be very biased towards analysing and presenting data at the lead experts request.
Specific duties will include:
- The gathering of relevant documents and data relating to the dispute
- Using your experience on planning software’s such as Primavera P6, to generate reports
- Taking raw data relating to delay issues on sections of the dispute and inputting it into a new format on Excel for easier analysis by the expert
- Use your planning experience to analyse the programme of works with a high level of scrutiny and spot any irregularities and causes of negligence resulting in a delay
- Attend regular strategy meetings to discuss what data and documentation is required to perform the appropriate delay analysis
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates must have a couple of year’s experience in a Planning or similar role.
- Confident user of common planning software’s such as Primavera P6
- Some experience of performing Delay Analysis within current or previous role would be advantageous, but not essential
- Should have previous site based experience with a good technical knowledge of projects.
- Excellent written English skills
- Highly analytical and methodical approach to work
- A clear desire to work and progress within the expert witness sector
- A relevant Degree or similar equivalent qualification is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The client is a highly reputable, medium sized expert witness consultancy working on some of the World’s most high profile disputes. With multiple industry leading experts working within the business, you will learn from some of the best minds in the industry. They offer fantastic internal career opportunities for dedicated candidates performing in this role. They offer a fair salary, that can be reviewed regularly as well as an industry leading annual bonus structure where candidates can earn up to 30% of their annual salary.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
£40k - 50k (Depending on experience)
+ Bonus (Likely in the region of 10% - 30%)
- Senior Associate Delay Analyst Expert Witness London - £50k - £65k + Generous Bonus
- Associate Delay Analyst Expert Witness London - £38k - £45k
- Associate Director - Delay Analyst Central London - £80k - £110k + benefits DOE
- Associate Director - Delay Expert Witness London - £80k - £110k (DOE)
- Delay Analyst South Yorkshire - Circa £750 - £800 per day
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend