Due to continued expansion a reputable and well known civil engineering contractor is seeking an experienced Estimator to take the role of Managing Estimator in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with civil engineering projects.
Large scale civil engineering projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a lead role in the Estimating department
- Work to tight deadlines when required
- Responsible for reviewing tender documents and handling estimating work to a high standard
- Supervise other staff within the Estimating department
- Other advice and support to other departments when required
- Communicate effectively with senior management on any issues within the your area of responsibility
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience working within an estimating role, ideally at management level
- Experience with main contractors is preferred
- Large scale civil engineering project experience
- Knowledge of government project tender and contract requirements
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Professional accredited memberships are an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major international civil engineering contractor with a strong reputation in the Hong Kong and wider Asia market, they have a long history of delivering landmark civil engineering construction projects in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Medical cover
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Other allowances