An Estimator is required to work for a specialist, luxury joinery & furniture company who frequently supply high end joinery products for new build / refurbished hotels and residential developments.
Their office is based in Chelsea in West London and the successful candidate would join a market leading company in luxury joinery products with over 50 years of specialist experience.
The company will largely supply luxury joinery products such as wardrobes, doors and vanity units for new build and refurbished hotels and residential developments. They have a strong relationship with some of London's most prestigious developers and you will see their products in some of London's most high spec buildings.
They have circa 70 projects ongoing at this time, therefore as an Estimator you will work in a fast paced and exciting environment where new projects frequently being priced.
Responsibilities and Duties
The successful candidate will work in the company's contract department. You will be the company's primary Estimator for this division of the business which deals with major London Developers to supply high end hotels and residential developments.
You will take responsibility for pricing up all joinery packages. The company are a rapidly growing business, therefore expect to be dealing with a high volume of estimates.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A sound knowledge of estimating with several years experience in a role that either has estimating as part of your duties or in a specific estimating role where it is your sole responsibility
- Previous experience of working as Estimator with exposure to pricing luxury joinery packages is desired
- A knowledge of luxury products in the London market is desired
- A formal construction related qualification would be an advantage, but not essential for candidates with experience in this highly specialist sector
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company are specialist with 50 years experience in the manufacturing of luxury furniture. They are Chelsea based in the UK and also have operations in Europe also. They are market leaders in this sector and their products are highly sought after by luxury developers in London for their developments.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- £50k - £60k Basic Salary + Benefits
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays