Based in the UK, and with travel overseas, you will be working on water treatment plants and water transport networks in developing countries.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of tender reports
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients and contractors
Desired Skills and Experience
• Medium to Large scale civil engineering project experience
• Experience working on processing plants of some kind, preferably in the water sector
• Ability to work alone, but with pride and a sense that you are part of a global team inspiring the next generation of construction professionals
• Degree qualified as a preference (B.Sc. (Hons)) or equivalent)
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a UK based, boutique design and build contractor whose focus is on water treatment plants in developing countries.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Successful candidates will be offered a generous salary and package with conditions commensurate with travel into developing countries of this nature.