A excellent opportunity for an experienced Estimator to join a reputable main contractor in Hong Kong. This is a head office based role and you will be working within the building division.
Due to continued expansion a reputable and well known main contractor is seeking an experienced Estimator to be based in Hong Kong. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working as an Estimator for main contractors.
Large scale building projects in Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take a lead role in the Estimating department
- Work to tight deadlines when required
- Responsible for reviewing tender documents and handling estimating work to a high standard
- Other advice and support to other departments when required
- Communicate effectively with senior management on any issues within the your area of responsibility
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working within an estimating role
- Experience with main contractors is preferred
- Large scale project experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of government project tender and contract requirements
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Professional accredited memberships are an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A reputable main contractor with a strong reputation in the Hong Kong. They have a long history of delivering landmark construction projects in Hong Kong.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary package
- Medical cover
- Yearly bonus scheme
- Other allowances