An excellent opportunity for an Estimator to join a leading façade and curtain walling construction company in Hong Kong.
A highly reputable construction company requires a talented and capable Estimator to join their Hong Kong based team. You will be based at head office within the Estimation team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to developer their career in a dynamic and rewarding business environment.
Various large scale construction projects within Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review tender documents and take off the required quantities;
- Search and contact suppliers or subcontractors to request for quotation in order to get the conforming and competitive prices;
- Prepare and submit tender submission including all pricing documents and related supporting documents;
- Cost estimation for curtain wall & façade/ construction tenders;
- Liaise with Department of Design, Project and Factory.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience working on estimation, specially in curtain wall & façade works is an advantage;
- Track record of accomplishing tender with value exceeding HK$100 million;
- Basic understanding/experience in Estimation/Tendering
- Proactive, well-organised and able to work independently;
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Professional recognised memberships are an advantage
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading International Contractor in the engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation of façade, curtain walling and fit out projects. They are a market leader and have a strong presence and history in Hong Kong of delivering large scale prestigious construction projects. They offer excellent career development opportunities with in house training and staff well-being programmes.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Competitive salary
- 13 month salary payment
- Discretionary performance based bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- In house training and development schemes
- Regular pay and performance reviews