EstimatorRef MAX8171 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region London Location South West London Salary £40k - £60k + Benefits Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 08/01/2020
Projects will typically be large scale and complex refurbishment projects based in Central London. Typical value of recent projects has been between £2m - £10m and they boast as prestigious client list which includes the Crown Estate.
Given that the company has a strong in house delivery team, you will need to have (or learn) a good understanding of the cost of specific elements of work such as joinery, dry lining and interiors packages.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Estimator, you will support the pre contract team and work closely with the Director of the business producing accurate and competitive tenders for projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Candidates are required to have some experience in a specific Estimating position. Candidates who have performed other roles such as Project Manager / Quantity Surveyor and moved into Estimating are acceptable.
- A good technical knowledge of refurbishment work and the specific interior packages involved is desired
- Previous experience for a reputable main contractor or sub contractor is desired
- Highly organised and ability to follow systems and procedures
- Strong work ethic
- Candidates will ideally be qualified to Degree level in a relevant subject such as Quantity Surveying
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a specialist Refurbishment Contractor based in Central London. They work on high value, complex refurbishment projects in the London area and boast a prestigious list of clients. Therefore, they can offer candidates the opportunity to tender on luxury, high end projects in popular London locations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Salary will be dependent on experience, however a suitable range would be £40k - £60k
- Assistant Estimator South West London - £22k - £35k + Benefits
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor South West London - £30k - £37k + Car + Benefits
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Reading, Berkshire - £25k - £35k + Car + Bens
- Estimator Dorking, Surrey - To GBP70,000
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Carlisle, Cumbria - To GBP35,000
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend