A fantastic opportunity for an Estimator has arisen in Warrington, to join an international consultancy working in the water and utilities sector.
You will be an Estimator working on a major water programme including the refurbishments of waste and clean water processing plants, underground pipelines, and associated heavy civil engineering works.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in the review of clients project proposals and documents and identify the key items for pricing
- Determine the clients price submission requirements and assist in creating the estimating plan and document
- Build up an accurate cost estimate in an elemental and analytical format with a level of detail commensurate with the level of maturity of the client’s project
- Liaison with the client team and designers to understand the project requirements.
- Provide estimating assurance and governance to management and delivery teams.
- Assist with recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Preparation of cost plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant Estimating experience in the UK
- Experience in any of utilities, civil engineering, infrastructure or oil & gas sectors
- IT proficient with extensive exposure to use of spreadsheets & IT packages relating to estimating
- Degree in relevant construction discipline is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the leading construction and engineering consultancies on the globe that operates on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and overseas. They are a multi-disciplinary consultancy that offers fantastic progression opportunities within.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.