Flood Risk Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Flood Risk Engineer to work for a growing consultancy in Nottingham, in their civil engineering design team. You will be involved in tasks associated with the production of flood risk assessments and drainage strategy and design.
Drainage schemes, highway works, hydraulic river modelling, and build projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Production and drafting of flood risk assessment and drainage strategy reports
- Site walkover assessment
- Liaison with clients and stakeholders
- Design and drafting of SuDS schemes
- Undertaking or procurement of hydrology and hydraulic river modelling assessments
- Desktop data searches
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Experience in AutoCAD, Micro Drainage, PDS all an advantage
- Bachelors or Masters degree preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a fantastic consultancy specialising in structural and civil engineering services across various projects in the East Midlands and wider UK construction market. They operate multiple offices throughout the Midlands area and are growing in size.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a very competitive salary and package.