Forensic Delay Planning EngineerRef MAX8792 Job Posted 25/10/2019 Region Australasia Location Sydney, Australia Salary Circa AUD $175K / Yr Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Richard Poulter
This is an excellent opportunity for a sharp and focused Planning Engineer with a civils or building engineering background and some experience of delivering claims commissions to work with a global rail client offering great career prospects!
The successful applicant for this Delay Planning Engineer will work on AUD$-multi-billion iconic rail projects in Sydney. The project scope includes major earthworks, complicated temporary works, RC Concrete construction, extensive M&E services installation, massive station fit-out and additional specialist packages of works.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of the works baseline programme using Primavera P6.
- Fact-finding to detailed analysis, identification of critical path, quantification of delay and damages, economic modelling and strategy formation.
- Production rate analysis and work cycle analysis to demonstrate entitlement to EoT, drafting of claim and negotiation strategy
- Drafting of claim and negotiation documents
- Preparation in anticipation the defences to counterclaims and advise regarding retrospective analysis for EOTs, prolongation costs, disruption, programme critiques and delay analysis critiques.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable applicants for this challenging Delay Planner role will have a relevant engineering background and experience in planning and delay planning on multi million AUD$ heavy civil infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrable experience of Impacted as planned analysis and Collapsed as built analysis
- Record of stable periods of employment with reputed employers is essential
- Strong programming skill particularly using Primavera P6
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Relevant degree in engineering, building engineering or equivalent is required
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A Major international transportation client with an extensive portfolio of construction and operations projects offering excellent career development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A very generous all-inclusive lump sum package is available for the successful applicant
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend