Forensic Delay Planning Lead Rail Systems IntegrationRef MAX8873 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Australasia Location Sydney Salary AUD 150K-200K/yr Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 27/03/2020 Status Live: Interviewing now
This is an excellent opportunity a sharp and focused Forensic Delay Planning Engineer lead with demonstrable experience in E&M systems to work with a global rail client offering great career prospects!
You will provide claims related support on AUD$-multi-billion iconic rail projects in Sydney. The project scope includes extensive rail systems and M&E systems integration.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fact-finding to detailed analysis, identification of critical path, quantification of delay and damages, economic modelling and strategy formation.
- Production rate analysis and work cycle analysis to demonstrate entitlement to EoT, drafting of claim and negotiation strategy
- Drafting of claim and negotiation documents
- Preparation in anticipation the defences to counterclaims and advise regarding retrospective analysis for EOTs, prolongation costs, disruption, programme critiques and delay analysis critiques.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Suitable applicants for this challenging Delay Planner role will have a relevant engineering background and experience of rail systems and E&M systems integration on multi million AUD$ heavy civil infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrable experience of Impacted as planned analysis and Collapsed as built analysis
- Record of stable periods of employment with reputed employers is essential
- Strong programming skill particularly using Primavera P6
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential
- Relevant degree in engineering, building engineering or equivalent is required
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A Major international transportation client with an extensive portfolio of construction and operations projects offering excellent career development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
A very generous all-inclusive lump sum package is available for the successful applicant
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend