Forensic PlannerRef MAX8980 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region North and Scotland Location Manchester, Greater Manchester Salary Negotiable + Bonus Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 18/08/2020 Status Live
An exceptional Project Planner seeking a dispute resolution career is required to fulfil the role as a Forensic Planner within a Manchester based, specialist consultancy.
You will need to have had a successful career performing pre and post contract duties as a project planner and be seeking a career in forensic planning and delay analysis for a specialist claims and dispute resolution consultancy.
Working in this role you will gain exposure to working with a variety of clients, where you will assist in the delivery of claims, dispute resolution, advisory and expert witness services. This could relate to projects in any sector of the construction industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing assistance to the lead expert
- High level expert report writing
- Provision of specialist expert advice
- Schedule/programme analysis
- Assessing lost productivity
- Assessing defective construction
- Assessing delay and disruption damages
- Providing advisory services
Desired Skills and Experience
- Pre and post contract Planning experience on large scale projects
- Significant use of planning software’s including Primavera P6 or Asta Powerprojects
- Some exposure to delay analysis in your planning roles is desired, however full training can be given for highly competent project planners
- Excellent report writing skills is essential
- Highly IT literate
- Excellent time management
- Ambitious and passionate about a career in dispute resolution is essential
- Membership to a relevant professional body is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The hiring company is a reputable and established consultancy offering a range of dispute resolution and advisory services to their clients. This can include work in relation to disputes that are heading for adjudication, mediation, arbitration or litigation.
The successful Forensic Planner will work alongside highly reputable experts on an appealing variety of projects and disputes which will be a great career move for any aspiring Delay Analysts with ambitions for a successful dispute resolution career.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
As a guide (Circa £40k - £55k basic salary)
- Forensic Planner Lancashire - Negotiable
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend