Forensic Planning ConsultantRef MAX6730 Job Posted 01/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £40k - £50k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
Summary of Forensic Planning Consultant - Expert Witness service Job Vacancy - London
A Forensic Planner is required to join a market leading delay, project management and quantum expert services businesses in their growing central London office. You will be working under a director responsible for developing and managing expert services on a variety of some of the largest and most exciting projects across the globe. Forensic analysis will be a key part of the role.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your role will be to support the Director responsible for developing and managing the planning and programming expert services. The work involves delivery of 'Planning & Programming’ expert witness services involving forensic analysis. The successful candidate will be an industry practitioner and specialise in construction management and/or construction planning, with live project experience. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to apply their live project experience to this niche forensic and expert area.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in programme management and project delivery of major construction projects
- Some experience of forensic analysis is preferred but not essential
- Degree qualified in construction management or engineering is strongly preferred
- Chartered member of professional body is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a Top End specialist Expert Witness consultancy that provides expert advice in the disciplines of Delay Analysis, Claims and Disputes, Forensic Planning, capital investment programme management, construction project management, and construction costs management in the UK and overseas. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to work on international projects, as our client undergoes a high percentage of their work on a global basis.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
This company offer a package like no other. They review their employees under no given time scale which gives them flexibility to reward employees with salary increases or lucrative bonuses if the employee proves themselves within the business. On top of this, they also offer pension and healthcare cover.
- Consultant - Expert Witness services Central London - £40k - £45k + package
- Senior Consultant - Expert Witness services Central London - £50k - £60k + package
- Project Quantity Surveyor Dubai - 30k - 40k AED pm all in package
- Quantity Surveyor Lantau Island - HK$35,000 - HK$40,000 p/m
- Project Quantity Surveyor Kowloon - HK$45,000 p/m
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend