Forensic Planning Consultant
Responsibilities and Duties
- Comply with company procedures including weekly reports and updates to the company's internal systems.
- Manage time in order to deliver work packages within strict timeframes
- Proactively identify business networking opportunities to widen client base for future commissions
- Actively participate in presentations to the client and on occasions take a lead role in such tasks.
Desired Skills and Experience
- The ability to differentiate the difference between evidence and entitlement and recognise entitlements from the evidence on the ground.
- Possess experience with the development of construction claims in relation to extensions of time.
- Be fully trained in the calculation of recoverable costs, particularly in relation to time, prolongation, acceleration and disruption etc
- Possess a working knowledge of all delay analysis techniques and be able to utilise all methodologies whilst supervised.
- Possess a working knowledge of the use of Primavera P6 and be competent in its use of providing detailed forensic delay analysis
- Have a detailed understanding of the difference between prolongation, acceleration and disruption cost etc.
- Excellent written and verbal English is essential
- Flexibility & demonstrable creative problem solving skills
- Hold a degree or equivalent qualification relevant to the construction industry
- Working towards or hold a Chartered membership to a professional body such as the MRICS or MCIArb (or similar equivalents).
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is one of the largest international contractual, commercial and forensic planning consultancies in the Middle East region. From the Qatar office the company are performing work in the UK & Europe, The Middle East, North & South America, The Far East & Australia. This is a great opportunity to work for a world leading Multi-Disciplined Organisation who work on a global scale.