Global Managing Director of Expert Witness Technical ServicesRef MAX8934 Consultant Steve Thomas Region London Location Central London Salary to £200,000 + Package + Bonus Salary Band £150,000 Plus TypePermanent Job Posted 29/05/2020 Status Live
This new Global Managing Director of Expert Witness Technical Services job is a fantastic once in a lifetime opportunity to lead a team of engineering and construction experts working on construction projects based in the UK and on project assignments worldwide.
As the Global Managing Director of Expert Witness Technical Services, you will be fully responsible for winning and delivering a range of top end technical expert witness work.
Your customers will be both the very best UK and international construction lawyers and the construction insurance industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
Global Managing Director of Expert Witness Technical Services job Responsibilities and person specification to include:
- Writing independent reports and give expert opinion in connection with engineering and construction litigation.
- Provide and present document analysis in relation to matters such as:
- Professional negligence and defects
- Building Regulation compliance
- CDM Regulations
- Contract/construction administration
- Design & Build contracting/tendering
- Defective design and/or construction relating to subcontracts or construction specialisms including concrete, steel, timber, glass, tensile and demountable structures, brickwork & blockwork, fire protection and separation, ceilings, cladding, curtain walling, facades, finishes, flooring, glazing, material performance and roofing
- Responsibility also includes the recruitment and management of an in house specialist team of technical experts and expert witnesses to advise on specialist matters relating to key sectors and specialisms including architecture, structures, cladding, M&E/MEP, concrete, tunnelling, gas turbines and wind turbines.
Desired Skills and Experience
Suitable candidates for this exeptional Global Managing Director of Expert Witness Technical Services role will need to be able to demonstrate during he job shortlisiting and interview process:
- they have their own contacts that they can bring to the business that offer a complimentary workload to the existing commissions and contacts
- they have expert witness experience and are a leader or a rising star in their specialist expert witness field
- they are well regarded for the expert witness work they have performed and have provided construction thought leadership and expert analysis of the highest standard
- Candidates should be a member of a relevant engineering or construction industry professional body
- Ideally will have a higher qualification in construction law, such as an MSc in Construction Law
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This employer is one of the fastest growing 'next generation' claims and disputes consultancy practices in the UK with main offices in London and Manchester.
The also have now established international offices that are growing fast.
They have been appointed to carry out quantum and delay analysis on behalf of both construction contractor and major international corporate insurance clients within the global construction sector, on major disputes.
They are midway through ambitious growth plans and this is an exciting time to join the business as there are fantastic career opportunities and generous quarterly and annual bonus schemes in place to drive performance and growth.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
- Generous Quarterly bonus based on billable hours
- Generous Annual bonus based on fee revenue generated
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend