Graduate Quantity Surveyor
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join the Cambridge office of a leading UK construction consultancy. You will have access to unrivalled career progression within the organisation, and gain fantastic exposure to a wide range of projects in the built environment.
You will be working on various projects in the built environment. 70% of the work the company do is in the Residential sector but you will not be limited to this.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Graduate Quantity Surveyor, you will be assisting on a range of pre and post contract quantity surveying duties including:
• Budget estimating
• Preparation of tender documents
• Reporting on tenders
• Assembly of contract documentation
• Cost reporting
• Interim valuations
• Agreement of final accounts
• Assist in growing the office presence in the region
Desired Skills and Experience
- No Quantity Surveying experience is necessary for this role, however work placements or some kind of working exposure as a Quantity Surveyor is seen as beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong character, ability to learn and enthusiasm to succeed
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a UK market leader in construction consultancy services. They have various offices in the UK and around 250 staff, and provide Cost Management, Project Management, Architectural, M&E and Building Surveying services. You will be joining an office that has recently opened within the past few years and grown in numbers since its creation. This means that any employees joining in the near future will have access to unrivalled career progression into senior roles as they grow with the office in the region.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and benefits package.