Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Summary of Graduate Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy - Central London
A rare opportunity for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor has arisen to join a market leading Construction Consultancy. You will be working on a range of build Projects in London, and be based on Tottenham Court Road.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Pre and Post Contract duties
- Client Side Advice
- Estimating and Producing Cost plans
- Compiling and amending tender list
- Cost checks and Valuations
- Leasing with Client, Contractors, designers etc
Desired Skills and Experience
- Post Qualification experience is preferred
- Willing to take a challenge
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is an independent consultancy offering a wide range of services. They work on some of the largest public and private sector building and engineering projects across the UK and Europe and have been established for over 30 years.