Health and Safety Manager
One of the most exciting project management jobs in Hong Kong. A well established and highly regarded project management consultancy is looking to appoint a self starting, energetic and forward thinking Health and Safety Manager to manage on behalf of their client the safe and successful delivery of a landmark project in Hong Kong.
You will be based in the client's project site office in Kowloon.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Candidates are to have a detailed understanding of Hong Kong codes, best practices, and respective guideline. Including ISO 45001 (OH&S) and ISO 14001 (Environment) certification
- Experience in fast-track projects within Hong Kong.
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Examination, implementation, management, supervision, and record keeping of Method of Procedures, Risk Assessments, Job Safety & Hazard Analysis, Safe Work Method Statements including Safety Data Sheets and assessments of all Hazardous Substances and Dangerous Goods.
- EHS Induction, Daily & Weekly Toolbox Talks, Permit to Work & Access including safety walks and inspections followed by corrective actions and reporting.
- EHS Inspections & Audit
- Incident Investigation
- Management of project implementation plans
- A thorough understanding of technical interface for and applicable to large scale construction, Design, Programme and Budget Control.
- Liaison with an international team based across Asia.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in construction and/or A&A works
- Previous experience in client or consultancy project management is preferred.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Availability – Immediate to One Month
- Conversant in English & Cantonese.
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Professional qualification where relevant for example MIOSH, Registered Safety Officer
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Our client is an international project management consultancy working with high end retail and commercial clients across Asia.
This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone seeking a new job in construction industry and is looking for a fresh new challenge on their construction career path.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary package and benefits available for the successful candidate