Installation Engineering Manager Signalling
Civil Engineering recruitment continues apace as a major global rail systems and engineering firm is looking for an energetic, forward thinking Installation Engineering Manager Signalling to join their team in Hong Kong and deliver multiple signalling projects with dedication to sustainable and smart mobility in the field of design, engineering, installation and test & commissioning.
You will be stationed in the client's HQ in Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager - Signalling, responsibilities will involve:
- Installation Engineering Management
- Delivers engineering studies; Bill of Installation Materials / Quantities, Method Statements, Installation Materials Specification Requirements, Installation drawings and configuration
- Ensure the deliverables are prepared in in accordance with the project execution requirements: customer, installation subcontractor, local regulation
- Review the Civil interface drawings; Station building drawings, track layout drawings
- Maintain the validation cycle all installation design including Installation Method statement, drawings, and manages site copies of drawing. Ensures that “as built” drawings are in place before revenue service, including “as installed” configuration.
- Decides start of work as per 4M Checklist for starting Installation Engineering activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Basic experience in railway site management
- Strong knowledge of Railway products and service knowledge on different market segments; Urban, Mainline, Freight and Product
- 10+ years production experience in design, drafting or engineering
- Proficiency in using BIM AutoCAD Solidworks to create, modify 2D 3D drawings
- Attention to detail to understand mechanical and electrical drawings for installation
- Familiarity of both mechanical and electrical basic tools for testing and verification tests of installation.
- Good communication skills and familiarity of working in a unionized environment.
- Proficiency in computer office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience of management by Quality, Cost and Delivery objectives desired
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Quality focused, team player
- Fluent in Cantonese & English would be an advantage
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree from Electrical or Electronics Engineering School
Employing Company Overview and Profile
International construction jobs don't get than this! Our client is major global rail systems engineering and infrastructure business which has contributed positively to the urban transport system development in Hong Kong for the past 40 years is seeking to strengthen its team with a high calibre Installation Engineering Manager Signalling.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Highly attractive salary, package and benefits