Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - Fit - Out Projects
An Intermediate Quantity Surveyor is required to join the fit – out division of a Main Contractor in a Central London office near St. Pauls. You will be reporting into the Managing Estimator and Commercial Manager in a high exposure role, and undergo challenging duties on interior / fit – out projects between £250k and £5m in value. This is a great opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor wanting to progress with a company whilst being given responsibility at an early stage, liaising closely with the senior members of staff.
Projects are in the interiors / fit – out sector and will range between £250k - £5m (fit – out values). The team makes up the fit – out division of a Main Contracting company, and work on projects across London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contract Administration
- Management of sub-contractors
- Project forecasting
- Cost / value reports
- Final Accounts
- Attending site progress meetings
- Maintaining records
- Undergoing duties on behalf of the Managing Estimator or Commercial Manager when required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the fit – out / interior division for a contractor
- Degree in Quantity Surveying is preferred however experience is more important for this role. You should have experience of managing your own fit – out projects of any size
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a fit – out division of a Main Contractor that has grown in turnover from £25m to £65m in the last 4 years. They are a growing company and have a growing team in their Central London office, employing Project Managers and Commercial staff. They provide fantastic project exposure and give the opportunity to take responsibility on and progress your career.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company pay a competitive salary and package.