Intermediate Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8215 Job Posted 19/01/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £35k-£40k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Adam Cadwaladr
An excellent role has opened up for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor in Central London. The opportunity is with a top end construction consultancy, and you will gain exposure to a variety of different sectors in building construction. The ideal candidate will be degree qualified and have some experience at the Intermediate level as a Quantity Surveyor.
Project will vary in the built environment. Included (not not limited to) will be healthcare, commercial, education, mixed use, retail, leisure and residential.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be able to work in a team of Quantity Surveyors alongside Project Managers
- Pre and Post Contract management
- Cost planning and estimating
- Contract management and assist in any claims that arise
- Management of contractors on site ensuring works are undergone efficiently
- Final Account agreements
- Act professionally at all times as the face of the company and assist in business growth where possible
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience as an Assistant / Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor for a consultancy
- Full project life cycle experience is preferred
- Degree qualified
- Willingness to undergo APC or be on route / chartered already
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is considered a first class construction consultancy and is based in the UK. They have multidisciplinary teams operating in a number of construction sectors across the country. They continuously have succession plans in place for senior members of the business and provide unrivaled training for junior and newer staff members so that they continue to excel as a company.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Reading, Berkshire - £25k - £35k + Car + Bens
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Carlisle, Cumbria - to GBP32,000
- Assistant Quantity Surveying Manager Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong - to HK$75,000
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Carlisle, Cumbria - To GBP35,000
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor Towcester, Northamptonshire - To £30k + Bens
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend