Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
You will work closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyor on this framework and assist with day-today commercial tasks on multiple schemes including final accounting and sub-contractor payments.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be a well rounded QS who has the knowledge and experience to work with the minimum of supervision on typical QS duties such as handling final accounts and sub-contractor payments
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are essential
- Previous experience of working for a reputable main contractor is preferred
- Previous experience on Roads and generally civil engineering projects is an advantage but not essential for a well rounded Quantity Surveyor able to demonstrate the capability to be flexible on new project types
- Qualified to degree level (or similar equivalent) is desired
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are a well known specialist contractor in the field of highways management and maintenance. They have offices throughout the UK and also have a major projects division.