Junior AnalystRef MAX8522 Job Posted 31/07/2019 Region London Location Central London Salary £35k - £40k + package Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Quantity Surveyor with some claims experience is required to join a construction claims and expert witness practice in Central London. This is a unique opportunity for someone with a desire to specialise in construction disputes to work for a specialist company in this sector.
You will be office based in Central London, however projects will vary in location, value and sector, inclusive of the UK and overseas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Arbitration, Litigation and Adjudication process
- Assist with writing claims and expert reports for commission leads
- Utilise your Quantity Surveying expertise to analyse documents at an expert level and report your findings
- Dispute resolution
- Assist senior staff members on complex claims inclusive of extensions of time, cost and damage analysis, insurance claims etc
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of typical Quantity Surveying duties including cost plans and variations
- Some experience of live construction claims
- You should be within an easy commute of Central London
- Willingness to learn and progress in this Construction Disputes
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or other relevant construction discipline
- MRICS or on route to attaining. The company provide support to progress
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a construction claims and expert witness practice with offices in the UK and Middle East. They provide expert claims services to the construction industry on projects in various locations.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.
- Cost Analyst Montreal, Canada - Neg
- Senior Delay Analyst Sheffield, South Yorkshire - £60k - £70k + car allowance
- Associate Delay Analyst Central London - £90k - £100k + package
- Senior Delay Analyst Toronto, Ontario - $100k - $150k + package
- Delay Expert Paris, France - €120,000 - €180,000 + package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend