Lead Cost Estimator
A Lead Cost Estimator job to work on oil & gas projects using Que$tor (Questor) software. Ideally based in Houston, Texas, but you could be based anywhere in the USA or Canada.
A Lead Cost Estimator is needed to join an established cost estimating team that specialises in the use of Que$tor / Questor estimating software.
Construction projects relate to upstream and downstream oil and gas projects as well as processing facilities and some renewable construction projects.
Some experience of Que$tor / Questor estimating software is essential, as is the desire to become an expert in its use.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To take responsibility for cost estimating, estimating and pre contract works using Que$tor / Questor estimating software.
- You will be able to use your engineering & cost estimating experience to ensure that estimates are accurately compiled.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with client-side organisations that use Que$tor / Questor estimating software such as BP or Shell is desirable.
- Alternatively comparable experience of similar duties with a cost estimating consultancy.
- Previous exposure to and experience of using Que$tor / Questor estimating software is ESSENTIAL.
- A professional qualification or degree (or equivalent) in cost estimating or cost control is desirable.
- Que$tor / Questor estimating software experience is essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A leading international construction and business services consultancy with offices in the USA, UK, Europe, Asia and Australasia.
Full details will be provided to shortlisted applicants.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Salary could be of the order of USD$150,000 for the right candidate.