Lead Estimator - Hydro Power
A Hydro Power Estimator is required to join a global cost management and consulting engineering firm, to be globally mobile and be capable of working in remote areas away from the interviewing company offices. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Estimator with team management experience to work on highly unique projects across the globe. You will be able to have a flexible UK location to work out of one or more of many UK offices of the company.
You will be an Estimator who works on Hydro Power projects on the international construction market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of tender reports on major hydro power projects
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients and contractors
- Managing a team of staff on some of the largest and most exciting Hydro Power projects as the lead Estimator
Desired Skills and Experience
- You must have international Hydro Power Experience
- You must be globally mobile
- Must have team management experience
- MRICS is preferred or other relevant professional memberships that are relevant
- Degree in construction discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company are an international consultancy in construction operating a turnover exceeding £1bn. They maintain a vast network of offices on various continents, and provide unrivalled training, exposure and opportunities to some of the most exciting projects in the UK and worldwide.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive benefits package.