Managing ConsultantRef MAX8409 Consultant Stuart Hackett Region London Location Central London Salary £65k - £80k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 10/12/2020 Status Active: Maxim working on candidate shortlist
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Managing Consultant with Delay Analysis experience to join a renowned Expert Witness sector consultancy in their Central London office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the most reputable delay experts in the construction disputes market on major construction disputes in the international and UK construction market.
You will be a Managing Consultant offering expert advice on major construction disputes in both buildings and infrastructure. Project values will be £multibillion in value.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delay Analysis on major construction projects
- Support the Lead Expert in high profile cases
- Utilise your onsite and planning expertise to contribute to the ongoing excellent reputation of the expert witness company
- High level Expert Report writing for Delay Experts
- Site visits
- Provide Expert Opinion to your leading Expert, for the Expert to testify in court
- Enhance personal reputation at all times in the wider market
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong on site experience as a planner or engineer
- Experience of delay analysis
- Strong continuity of employment with previous employers
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Degree qualified or equivalent in a construction discipline
- Multi-lingual is a bonus however not essential
- Post graduate qualification in construction law is beneficial, or working towards, however by no means essential
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a leading Expert Witness practice on major constructions disputes in the international and UK construction sector. Acting as leading Quantum and Delay Experts on $multi-billion projects, you will be exposed to and exciting variety of work with some of the most reputable experts in the field.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive basic salary with a lucrative bonus scheme and other benefits such as a pension scheme and private healthcare.
- Senior Consultant Central London - £50k - £65k + package
- Associate Delay Expert Central London - £90k-£110k + package
- Senior Delay Analyst Central London - £70k - £85k + package
- Associate Quantum Expert Central London - £90k - £110k + package
- Associate Quantum Expert Leeds, West Yorkshire - £90k - £110k + package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend