Managing Consultant - QuantumRef MAX7357 Job Posted 16/10/2018 Region London Location London - Within M25 Salary £80k - £85k + package Salary Band £60,000 to £149,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Managing Consultant is required is required for the Quantum division of an international Expert Witness and Claims consultancy. This is an opportunity for hands on candidates with industry knowledge to focus on dispute resolution, litigation support and expert witness testimony, cost and damages analysis, and claims assessments on large projects in the UK and overseas.
You will work on some of the largest and most interesting disputes on Major Construction projects worldwide.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your role will include (not limited to):
- Detailed analysis of documents relating to costing, claims, and any other relavent information required to analyze information provided on major disputes
- Reporting to an Associate Director and organising and working within a strong team to ensure excellence in providing high quality advice and service delivery
- Claims assessments
- Cost and Damages analysis
- Litigation support
- Dispute resolution
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent Oral and verbal communications Skills
- Significant Quantity Surveying Experience
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Professionalism and client facing ability
- A Strong technical underpinning in Quantity Surveying
- Relationship building skills
- An understanding of demands of project based work
- A sense of personal responsibility for the quality of work
- Degree qualified or equivalent in construction related topic is strongly desired
- Post graduate diploma/degree or similar in Construction Law related topic is desired
- Member or Fellow of RICS is strongly preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The company is a global player in construction disputes and avoidance, working on some of the largest and most complex disputes worldwide. They promote the improvement and training of staff at all levels, and are currently growing on a global basis.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a competitive salary and package.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend