Managing Quantity Surveyor role on Crossrail based on station depot construction project in Essex and responsible for a number of sites.
The Managing Quantity Surveyor role is to take responsibility for a number of construction sites including one on the London Crossrail project on a GBP3million section of works to construct a Crossrail station depot in Ilford, Essex.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Full responsibility for a team of QS based on a number of site.
- Supervising the post contract administration and reporting function on behalf of the maincontractor.
- Responsibility for checking and signoff on the QS function including valuations, variations, cashflow projection & reporting, handling subcontractor certifications & payments etc
Desired Skills and Experience
- Managing Quantity Surveying applicants should have extensive previous experience in a post contract, building or civil engineering contracting role on major construction projects.
- Experience in a managerial QS role is most important, a degree or HND in Quantity Surveying is advantageous.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
A major national and international building and civil engineering contracting group offering access to great projects across the UK and internationally, and also offering great career progression and professional development.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Salary, bonus, car/car allowance, pension and healthcare