Managing Quantity Surveyor
A Managing Quantity Surveyor is needed for water treatment works & utilities to be based in the South-East of London & the Thames Valley.
The project will involve working on a £20-£50 million Water Treatment project as part of the highly revered AMP 6 project and you will be managing 4/5 other QS’.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contract administration
- Subcontractor management
- Conducting valuations
- Conducting measurements
- Cost value reconciliations
- Change schedule management
- Variations (compensation/additional time/ additional works)
- Pricing compensation
- Client liaison management
- Preparation of claims
- Preparation of final accounts
- Issuing Interim payments certificates
Desired Skills and Experience
- Past experience as an QS/SQS is required in the construction or water sectors
- Previous experience in Utilities will also lead to an advantage
- Recent experience in Water Treatment will be beneficial
- Knowledge of the NEC form of contract will be advantageous
Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar is preferred
Employing Company Overview and Profile
You will be joining a Top Tier, International main contractor with large-scale, on-going projects with worldwide outreach.