M&E Quantity SurveyorRef MAX7525 Job Posted 02/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £42k - £47k + car / travel allowance Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
A Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor is required to join the property division of an international construction consultancy, working out of a central London office. You will be a Mechanical and Electrical Quantity Surveyor who is provided with fantastic career potential working closely with senior members of the business, establishing invaluable contacts in the construction industry. You will commercially manage small to medium sized Mechanical and Electrical projects on a variety of developments, and assist on major schemes with blue chip clients.
You will be a Quantity Surveyor working in the mechanical and electrical sector on major developments in the London region for blue chip clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will undertake the following Quantity Surveying duties (not limited to):
- Acting as the commercial lead on small to medium scale Mechanical and Electrical projects
- Commercial support on major schemes in the Mechanical and Electrical sector
- Preparation of tender reports
- Analysis, evaluation/assessment of tender reports
- Negotiation and contract formulation
- Review the Preparation of cost plans
- Handling post tender qualification documents & procedures
- Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
- Attending meetings with clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical sector is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills are desired for the successful candidate
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying is desired
- Chartered or on route to MRICS is beneficial, or on route to complete
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is an international construction consultancy with a global reach spanning numerous continents. They have a vast network of offices in various countries which give them a local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client. They are continuously involved in some of the most exciting projects on the globe.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
The company offer a highly competitive salary plus a car or travel allowance.
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend