MEP Project Manager
A client side Project Manager is required to join a leading PM/ CM consultant in Kaohsiung, Taiwan, to manage the delivery on behalf a prestigious client, a major mission critical project.
One of the best client side project management jobs, you will work with highly experienced, culturally diverse, and passionate teams nurturing a strong social dynamic and a shared sense of achievement. You will gain vast industry experience that will open doors for you, extend your skillset and expand your perspective. We will empower, support, and enable you to take real responsibility in your role so that you can take charge of your career progression with us. For us lasting trusted relationships are everything, both with our teams and our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Project Manager will lead a team to manage the day-to-day activities of the programme of projects, and be the on- site key point of contact for key stakeholders and/or the Client
- Manage and Monitor construction works, program and accomplishment
- Oversee coordination between AE and GC (Approval of RFI’s, RFA’s, submittals, drawings, samples and mock-ups)
- Oversee GC design, planning and coordination works
- Oversee GC QA/QC management and implementation
- Oversee GC Safety and Security Department management and implementation
- Be the Owner's Representative with primary responsibility for all project phases
- Consult with the Real Estate team on site selection
- Identify project roadblocks and constraints and work with partners to identify solutions
- Monitor the day-to-day activities in the field, managing the flow of information, and reporting and tracking issues arising from progress, quality and safety
- Oversee due diligence and contractor works while monitoring cost, schedule, and scope throughout the project lifecycle
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have MEP or Mission Critical experience
- Are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing
- Thrive on building strong relationships with your team and clients through a shared purpose and sense of openness and fun
- Multiple years of progressive responsibility project construction management
- Ability to independently manage deadlines and support staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to influence cross-discipline teams
- Construction health & safety knowledge
- Have a degree or comparable experience in a construction related discipline
Employing Company Overview and Profile
International construction jobs don't get better than this as a global dynamic and agile construction consultancy providing innovative and cost effective project management and cost management solutions to major projects and clients across the world.
Our client is on a journey working in some of the most exciting innovative sectors with some of the world’s most prestigious companies delivering major projects that deliver a more sustainable built environment. They have an open culture and a flat structure where you can expect to be treated with genuine care, respect, and empathy. You can truly discover the power of team!