MEP Project Quantity SurveyorRef MAX8875 Consultant Richard Poulter Region Macau Location Cotai Strip Salary HK$45K - HK$55K Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Job Posted 27/03/2020 Status Active: Maxim working on candidate shortlist
An excellent opportunity for a capable and enthusiastic MEP Project Quantity Surveyor to join a leading international cost management practice in Macau
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide accurate and timely cost planning advice
- Provide cost and commercial advice at all stages of the project development process and property life-cycle.
- Ensure you provide professional, timely and reliable advice on all aspects of project, property and premises management.
- Provide reliable cost, value and risk advice
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 years building services QS work experience, experience as consultant QS and M&E works
- Strong experience in cost planning and working in a cost consultancy
- Cantonese & English is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Macau ID a distinct advantage!
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Quantity Surveying or related disciplines
Employing Company Overview and Profile
Well respected and thriving International cost management practice with a wide portfolio of projects throughout South East Asia.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
Attractive salary and benefits available to the successful candidate
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend