MEP Quantity Surveyor
Responsibilities and Duties
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for the building services packages on 1 of many £multi-million building projects.
Duties will include (not limited to):
- Creating cost estimates and detailed cost plans
- Cost reporting
- Interim valuations
- Agreement of final accounts
- Value Engineering
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven Cost Management experience for a reputable consultancy
- Experience on MEP / Building Services contracts is essential for this role
- Degree qualification or equivalent is desired
- Member of a relevant professional body such as the RICS is desired.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a leading, world class management and construction consultancy with vast experience in the building and civil engineering sectors. They operate offices worldwide; uniting local knowledge, personal insight and global expertise to be a market leader in construction.