MEP Quantity SurveyorRef MAX6621 Job Posted 02/10/2018 Region London Location Central London Salary £40k - £45k Salary Band Up to £59,999 TypePermanent Consultant Stuart Hackett
Responsibilities and Duties
This is an exciting role where you will be responsible for the building services packages on 1 of many £multi-million building projects.
Duties will include (not limited to):
- Creating cost estimates and detailed cost plans
- Cost reporting
- Interim valuations
- Agreement of final accounts
- Value Engineering
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven Cost Management experience for a reputable consultancy
- Experience on MEP / Building Services contracts is essential for this role
- Degree qualification or equivalent is desired
- Member of a relevant professional body such as the RICS is desired.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
The interviewing company is a leading, world class management and construction consultancy with vast experience in the building and civil engineering sectors. They operate offices worldwide; uniting local knowledge, personal insight and global expertise to be a market leader in construction.
- Quantity Surveyor St Kitts - £30k - £40k (Tax Free)
- Quantity Surveyor Hong Kong - Diamond Hill (site based) - HK$35-45K p/m
- Quantity Surveyor London - Site based within M25 - Up to £45k + package
- Quantity Surveyor Qatar - 20k - 24k QAR pm Basic Salary
- Quantity Surveyor - PQS Sheffield - £26k - £36k + package
Recommend this job to a friend
and get a £500-£1000 cash reward for successful matches.Recommend a friend