MEP Quantity Surveyor
An MEP Quantity Surveyor is required to work for an established, British ran Cost Management Consultancy in Dubai. The successful candidate will join one of the largest Quantity Surveying employers in Dubai and get involved and pre and post contract work, specifically relating to MEP packages on major projects.
The hiring company work in a variety of sectors within the UAE construction market, therefore the successful candidate has the potential to be involved on work ranging from one of the various Dubai based airports through to large building projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your duties as a MEP Quantity Surveyor with this company will vary according to specific project requirements, but are likely to include a combination of:
• Preparation of cost plans
• Tender evaluation & assessment
• Preparation of recommendations for award of contractor packages
• Preparing and presenting cash flow & cost management advice to clients
• Interpreting and offering advice on contract
• Ensuring contractual notices and client entitlements are properly administered
• Preparation of contractor’s payment recommendations
• Measuring & valuing variations
• Agreement of final accounts
• Management of other members of staff, both Quantity Surveyors and Measurement Technicians
Desired Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable experience on your CV of your ability to perform unassisted a number of the quantity surveying duties listed above
• A strong bias towards working as a Quantity Surveyor on MEP based packages / projects
• IT proficient with extensive exposure to spreadsheets and QS specific software
• Previous experience on airport projects would be advantageous, however is not essential
• Previous Middle Eastern experience is advantageous, however is not essential for the correct candidate
• A Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent from a UK or internationally recognized university is essential
• Full membership to a professional body such as the RICS is advantageous, but is not essential.
Employing Company Overview and Profile
This company is a dynamic quantity surveying/commercial management/cost consultancy that has been established in Dubai for over 20 years, and offers an unrivalled service to their repeat clients.
Additional Benefits Package and Incentives
36K – 45K AED per month (Dependant on experience and qualifications)
+ Medical Insurance